You Can’t Lose With Us
If something goes wrong with our work within the warrantied time, we will come back and do whatever it takes to make it right. We offer:
- For new construction projects: One-year warranty on all work except for a blockage. An example of a blockage would be a toilet backing up. If you do have a toilet that needs our attention, we are happy to help unclog it for you, but we will charge you for the service.
- For service on established buildings: We offer a two-year warranty which excludes blockages (such as clogged drains or toilets). If you do have clogged drains or another blockage within those two years, we will be glad to clear your plumbing but will charge you the normal amount for that service.
Our Top Tips to Avoid Blockages
- Use a moderate amount of toilet paper.
- Teach your kids to flush only toilet paper down the toilet, not diapers or toys (it happens).
- Don’t pour grease, leftover food, or coffee grounds down the kitchen drain. Grease is the most common culprit we encounter. Instead, you can pour liquid grease in a sealable container and then throw it in the trash after it cools.
Always the Best in Quality
If you value competent service and honest pricing, you will find them at Garner Plumbing Services. Contact us at (706) 658-4236 or request service now. We proudly serve the great city of Atlanta, GA, as well as the nearby areas of Gwinnett County, Clarke County, Banks County, Hall County, Jackson County, and Walton County. Have more questions? Check out our FAQs.Request Service